Special Announcement: This year we released our Maltipoo Puppies Book on Amazon Kindle -
“Maltipoo Puppies: Essential Facts, Choosing A Breeder, and Why This Is A Favorite “Designer Dog”[Kindle Edition]
Limited Time price only $3.99
Click on the book photo to the right and check it out.
The Maltipoo is an international hybrid of Toy Poodle and mixed Maltese. These dogs are some of the most precious dogs you will ever find, and because of their size and demeanor, they make great indoor dogs. These dogs have a high level of intelligence. This designer mix breed enjoys being held and cuddled. These dogs are very loyal to their family and enjoy being part of the action, playing with other dogs whether big or small and also playing with kids. Due to their loving nature, this breed makes superb therapy dogs. These dogs are super friendly, smart and you can have a lot of fun training them.
Here Are Additional Helpful Articles on Maltipoofun.com
Here are some things you must know as you consider a Maltipoo. Many of these are principles that apply to all breeds or mixed breeds of dogs.
- Plan to train your dog immediately. We put this first because some of you may already have a dog (of any breed) who is disobedient and untrained. Most dog owners and their pets endure too much stress as a result of not understanding how a dog thinks and how to train them to be the obedient dogs that they should be. You could start helping you and your dog immediately. Plus, if you are shopping for a puppy, you need to start wrapping your mind around the way a dog thinks.
- Prepare for success and happiness with your new or current dog ownership. It is sad and unfortunate that so many dog owners have a bad experience with their pets house breaking, excessive barking, your dog jumping on guests, or chewing on things that are off limits. Training a dog is not hard when you have the correct instructions. However, many do not have the correct information to start with.
- If you’re buying a puppy, do your homework and find a qualified breeder. There is much skill that goes into breeding healthy dogs. Don’t buy from a “Puppy mill” where the puppies are bred and not well taken care of. At Maltipoofun.com we are not breeders of Maltipoos or other designer dogs.
- A Maltipoo is a good choice for a first time dog owner. Considering the qualities that a well bred Maltipoo usually will have a good demeanor, very seldom shed (We have rarely ever found a Maltipoo hair our house), they get along with other pets well, they love children and adults alike, and are great therapy pets for senior adults.
- A Maltipoo is a good choice for small homes or apartments. Contrary to popular opinion, just because a dog is call doesn’t mean the dog will adapt well to a small apartment or home. However, a Maltipoo does well in those environments and is highly recommended for those indoor situations, as they do not tolerate very cold or hot temperatures very well, but normal form are apartment conditions are very good for them.
“Most dog owners and their pets endure too much stress as a result of not understanding how a dog thinks and how to train them to be the obedient dogs that they should be.”
Check out a great recommendation for dog bad breath with Orapup!
Now, for more about these great dogs …..
Not all Maltipoo hybrids look alike and can vary in in weight and size due to their various different bloodlines. Typically they weigh between five and twelve pounds. They come in various colors with unique markings. Their coat color is cream, red, apricot, teddy bear, black, brown, white and multicolored. These come with many bells and whistles, the main one is that they are hypoallergenic meaning they do not shed and are a favorite for people with allergies. This breed is one of the cutest puppies in the world of dogs hands down! With is soft and fluffy coat (from straight coat of the Maltese and curly coat of the poodle), little button nose and beady round eyes, it is hard to resist falling in love with them. This is a short video of my Maltipoo, Pearlie: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hk-JsEzJ9-0 The particular mix of different breeds produces the same great qualities of the pure bred Poodle and Maltese puppies. These breeds are very intelligent (Poodle being ranked the second smartest dog in the entire universe), noble, happy to please, loyal and always connected to their owners. The puppies are good pack animals and this means that they fit very well to many family environment. They are great companion, ready to play, protect or just cuddle in your lap. These puppies are very gentle and affectionate. As already mentioned above, it is their sweet affectionate character that makes these dogs excellent dogs for therapy. The dog’s inhibition to gravitate to an individual, whether young or old, who is in need is quite uncanny. Psychological effects from losing a loved one, dramatic car accidents, unfaithful partner, a partner being deployed oversees in the defense force or just having some bad moments in your home. These are the type of puppies which will stare in your sorrowful or shining eyes and understand through your facial expression, whether it is time to sit quietly by your side and rest their head on you, or comfort you by cuddling on your lap or whether it is time to play. This is no wonder why this breed of puppies have increased on fame and popularity. Probably you have seen them in Hollywood with renowned celebrities. This dog is very small. How will you benefit from this? First and foremost, small puppies fit well no matter the size of your home. As mentioned, these little guys are excellent apartment dogs due to their small size. This type of dog breed is very cute! Though it may not be the best reason to buy or acquire a a puppy like this to some people, but it is an added advantage nonetheless. When you acquire one of these puppies, ensure that you are ready for everyone, both strangers and family, to tell you just how beautiful your puppy is. Now, what do you think about owning one of these cuties? The above qualities should be enough for you to see how valuable this breed of dog is and what it has to offer. Though there are other various types of dogs to choose, majority of which are purebred, this cute dog holds it down. Any person who has decided to purchase a puppy should definitely consider this dog. The breed is friendly enough to get along with anyone and small enough to be accommodated in any household. And do not forget that the breed is one of the best looking as well. Hey! What more do you want? Any person who is ready to buy, get a Maltipoo breeder in your location and get a puppy which suits your needs. And one last thing for this home page, before we forget, there is another popular dog training series online that you might should consider. Click Here to ake a look at the famous Doggy Dan and hear about his methods that you could use with your Maltipoo and many other types of dogs. Here is another fun page for Maltipoo Lovers.